Monday, February 27, 2012

NEWS FROM THE WEEKEND

Hi everyone!


So it is the end of a sunny/cloudy/windy Monday. 
Going back to work was hard this morning.. getting used to weekends lately... :D


Anyway, here I am again, blogging.
During the weekend I worked for you and the blog, but the famous interview is not ready yet. 
I will tell you in a couple of days. 


I promised to keep you updated about BEA... and here are some news. 
Do you remember I applied to be accepted as a blogger and get a totally free pass? Well, they got back to me and they asked more infos about me, and about the blog. I obviously replied. But eventually they explained that I unfortunately couldn't be accepted as a free attending blogger because I'm too new in it. And of course, I agree. I am not mad at that. It is just right. 
I am also gathering further information about going anyway. I really want to attend the Expo, I really want to go to the Bloggers Conference and I do want to report every day to you the emotions I feel in that cultural environment. I would love to get news on new authors and tell you about them, new books and publications, new trends and new aspects. I will tell you more about this, step by step. I need your advice. Do you reckon it is worth the try? Do you think it will be interesting also for you? Let me know! It is so important to me to understand what you think. Anyone who has already gone there? 


Another big news is Rome. I have a date, a have a booked flight... but I will tell you more about it tomorrow, since tomorrow in the morning I have a phone call with my publisher, Albatros Il Filo. 
Rome, here I come!!!
:)


stay tuned! and, write yourself, take your time to read inside your soul. 


marti








Ciao a tutti!!


Eccomi qui, alla fine di un lunedì con il tempo pazzerello.
stamattina è stata dura rientrare alla routine lavorativa.. ultimamente mi sto abituando ai weekend :D


Durante il weekend ho lavorato alla famosa intervista per il blog, ma ancora non posso rivelarvi nulla... vi saprò dire qualcosina nei prossimi giorni :) spero vi piacerà.


L'argomento di stasera è principalmente l'aggiornamento sulla BEA. Ricordate che ho fatto richiesta per essere ammessa alla fiera come blogger, e quindi partecipare gratuitamente. 
Ebbene, ho ricevuto una risposta, nella quale mi veniva chiesto di parlare di me e del blog, cosa che ho ovviamente fatto. Alla fine però il responso è stato negativo, in quanto il mio blog è ancora troppo giovane. Cosa che condivido. Ma sto pensando di partecipare in ogni caso, perché credo sia un'opportunità unica per me. E per il blog. Ho tantissima voglia di andare a vivere per davvero una settimana in quell'ambiente pieno zeppo di cultura, scovare nuovi autori, nuovi libri, nuove idee di cui parlarvi. Cosa ne dite? Sto raccogliendo maggiori informazioni e vi terrò aggiornati passo dopo passo. 
Ditemi la vostra, qualcuno ci è già andato? Pensate sia una buona opportunità?
Per me è importante il vostro parere. 


L'altra grandiosa notizia è Roma...
Ho la data, ho i biglietti aerei...Ma vi dirò qualcosa di più domani, dopo la mia telefonata con il mio editore, Albatros Il Filo. Roma, arrivo!!!!


Rimanete sintonizzati!
e scrivetevi, prendetevi il vostro tempo, e guardate dentro la vostra anima.


marti

No comments:

Follow me