Friday, March 30, 2012

MARTI LUNA FAN CLUB

Hi everyone!

This is post is just to remind you that yesterday my fan page Marti Luna Fan Page was born.
You can enter the fan page by clicking here:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/279964818748434/

and ask me (the administrator) to join in.
This is my official fan page and I really hope to gather a lot of members and likes ;)
Also like my blog and subscribe as a follower (on the upper right side of this blog).
I would really love to get to know my followers and where they come from, so no fears, JOIN IN!!!
It's just culture and fun!!! :D

Please, help me in this campaign ;)

thank you all!!

Marti




Ciao a tutti!!

Questo post è per ricordarvi che ieri è nato la mia Fan page Marti Luna Fan Page.
Diventate membri della pagina:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/279964818748434/

chiedetemi di diventare membri.
Questa è la mia fan page ufficiale e spero davvero di riuscire a raccogliere molti membri e like ;)
Fate Like anche sul mio blog e diventate FOLLOWERS (in alto a destra sulla pagina di questo blog).
Mi piacerebbe moltissimo conoscere i miei follower e sapere da dove leggono :)
quindi, nessun timore, UNITEVI!!!!


Grazie a tutti!!!

marti

No comments:

Follow me