Tuesday, March 20, 2012

ROME EXPERIENCE


Good afternoon readers!!!

How are you today?

Oh, well… finally here I am, telling you about my Roman experience!
On Sunday we took off from Venice and landed in Rome in the morning. It was a sunny and hot day and it was a special day, since there was the Rome Marathon. 



It was an extraordinary event: 5 km of running people, a lot of music and an incredible atmosphere in the air! I really enjoyed staying outside among all those people celebrating with each other, people coming from all around the world for one commune goal: running together in the stunning landscape of ancient Rome. Wonderful!






I really adore Rome and in this weekend I noticed the huge work of Romans in order to keep the city clean and efficient I front of the entire world.








As you know, I went to Rome because on Monday I had an interview with my Publisher Albatros Il Filo (www.gruppoalbatros.it) and the troupe of Caos Film.





 I met the speaker, Christian Floris (www.christianfloris.com) and I was really impressed by the professionalism of Christian, his incredible professionalism and strong attitude in transmitting emotions and knowledge, and also of the entire troupe and the Albatros representative, Giorgia. 

They were with us the whole morning and they led us through the whole interviewing process. I had the pleasure to meet the entire staff and also other writers like me and it was a great time to exchange points of view and emotions. 

The interviews experience were amazing. I had so much fun and I really cannot wait to see the videos on TV. (VIVA L’ITALIA CHANNEL – SKY 879 – www.vivalitaliachannel.it) , 10 libri 355 on Saturday April 21, at 2:00 p.m. – 708 SE SCRIVENDO on Wednesday April 18, at 7:00 p.m. – BOOKSHELF on Thursday April 19, at 6:30 p.m.). 

I want to thank my publisher Albatros Il Filo for the unique opportunity we got to advertise ourselves in such an effective way. I could talk about myself and about my book: Straniera dentro. (www.martinalunardelli.ilfilo.eu).


I will write more about the experience in Rome very soon!
Stay tuned!

Marti


Buongiorno a tutti!

Come state?

Finalmente eccomi qui a parlarvi della mia esperienza romana!


Domenica mattina siamo decollati direzione Roma. Era una giornata soleggiata e calda ed era davvero speciale: c’era la Maratona di Roma: 5 km di persone di corsa, musica ovunque e un’atmosfera unica nell’aria!!










 Mi è piaciuto davvero moltissimo mescolarmi alla folla festante, tra persone provenienti da tutti gli angoli del globo! Il tutto nel magnifico paesaggio dell’antica Roma! Una meraviglia!
Adoro Roma e questo weekend mi ha dato la possibilità di notare l’alacre volontà di curarla e farne una città internazionale pulita e in ordine davanti a tutto il mondo.






Come sapete, mi sono recata a Roma perché lunedì avevo un’intervista con il mio editore, Albatros il Filo (www.gruppoalbatros.it) e la troupe di Caos Film.









Ho anche avuto il piacere di conoscere Christian Floris (www.christianfloris.com) , il presentatore, un giovane grintoso e pieno di talento che mi ha stupita positivamente per la sua grande competenza e voglia di trasmettere emozioni e conoscenza. 

Ho apprezzato moltissimo la disponibilità e la professionale gentilezza di tutta la troupe e della rappresentante di Albatros il Filo, Giorgia. Sono rimasti con noi per tutta la mattinata, conducendoci con pazienza in questa esperienza unica. 


L’intervista è stata unica, incredibile! Mi sono divertita moltissimo e non vedo l’ora di vedere i video!! ((VIVA L’ITALIA CHANNEL – SKY 879 – www.vivalitaliachannel.it) , 10 libri 355 Sabato 21 aprile alle ore  14:00 p.m. – 708 SE SCRIVENDO, mercoledì 18 aprile alle 19.00 – BOOKSHELF giovedì 19 aprile ore 18.30). 


Voglio ancora una volta ringraziare il gruppo Albatros il Filo per l’opportunità che ci hanno dato di presentarci così bene.  Ho potuto così presentare il mio libro: Straniera dentro. (www.martinalunardelli.ilfilo.eu)

Vi scriverò ancora qualcos’altro di questa esperienza romana presto!!!

Rimanete collegati!


Marti


No comments:

Follow me