Friday, April 20, 2012

TRANSLATION COURSE IN PISA

Hi readers,

how do you feel today?

I am ok, just handed in a translation work and getting ready to drive to Pisa.
Tomorrow I'll be following a translation course there. I will tell you more about it.

Sorry this is short today, but I don't have a lot of time. :(

SORRY.

Soon I will also post yesterday's and tomorrow's SKY broadcasts :)


marti




Ciao a tutti!

come state oggi?

Io sto bene, ho appena consegnato una traduzione e mi sto preparando a guidare fino a Pisa.
Domani infatti parteciperò ad un corso di traduzione li.
Ve ne parlerò.

Mi spiace essere così breve, ma ho davvero i minuti contati! :(

SCUSATE.


Presto pubblicherò anche le puntate SKY di ieri e di domani!!!

:)
marti

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

quella dove dai il monologo? WOW :)

Follow me