Monday, November 12, 2012

NEW AND FRESH AIR FOR THE BLOG

Dear followers, dear readers,

how are you?

I really hope everything is ok with you.

I have been away for a while but I am back and I will tell you my adventures.

What I wanted to tell you tonight is that I changed some aspects of my blog, firstly to make it more stylish, but also to let it be more similar to what I am.
Indeed, I am not only a reader, but I am also a professional translator and interpreter.



This is high time to let this blog work as I work. Both aspects of me will be maintained here, but something will be added.

I have interesting cooperations that are going to start and I will talk about them in my future posts.

So, for the time being I am done, I am extremely tired since I am still suffering from my NYC jet leg... I've been working hard lately.

In my next post I will write more about all this.

As you can see, I added some new buttons on the right bar of the blog: there is also a direct connection to my skype account, should you need to contact me for professional translations.

thank you and stay tuned!!

marti





Cari lettori,

come state?

Spero stiate davvero bene.

Sono stata via per un po' ma eccomi qui con delle novità!!

Per prima cosa voglio dirvi che ho modificato alcune parti del blog, in primo luogo per renderlo più stizzoso, ma anche per avvicinarlo a quello che sono io in realtà-
Quindi, non sono solo un'accanita lettrice, ma anche una traduttrice e interprete professionista.



Era davvero ora che il mio blog fosse lo specchio di ciò che sono e di quello che faccio per lavoro. Entrambi gli aspetti saranno mantenuti qui, ma aggiungerò qualcosa.



Stanno per cominciare interessanti cooperazioni delle quali vi parlerò presto.

Per ora è tutto, vi lascio perchè ho ancora il jet leg di NYC addosso...
Sto lavorando parecchio ultimamente.

Nei miei prossimi post vi parlerò di molte cose.

Rimanete connessi e a presto!!!

marti

ps
come vedete ho anche aggiunto un pulsante per la chat su skype, nel caso abbiate bisogno di contattarmi per delle traduzioni.. ma ve ne parlerò meglio nei prossimi giorni!!



No comments:

Follow me