Saturday, March 24, 2012

NEW INTERVIEW

Good morning dear readers!

How are you?
I am ok, a little sleepy but fine :)

I have great news to tell you!!! :D

This late afternoon I will be interviewed by Messaggero Veneto about my book "Straniera dentro" published by Albatros Il Filo (www.gruppoalbatros.it) and about my blog.

I am really glad for the opportunity the Bruno Oliveti, a professional journalist who has been working with the Messaggero Veneto  from 1995, and responsible for the sports section from 2006. He is a concerned professional who is in love with writing. I want to thank him for the great interest that showed for my work and my blog.
You can find further info about him here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1068693962

I will of course let you know about the interview and write about it tomorrow!!!
And, of course, those who can do it, BUY the MESSAGGERO VENETO on Monday!!! :)

Talk to you tomorrow!!!

marti


Buongiorno a tutti cari lettori!!

Come state?
Io sto bene, un tantino addormentata ma bene! :D

Ho delle buone notizie da darvi!!
Stasera verrò intervistata dal Messaggero Veneto sul mio libro "Straniera dentro" pubblicato da Albatros il Filo (www.gruppoalbatros.it) e sul mio blog.

Sono davvero entusiasta per l'opportunità che Bruno Oliveti mi ha dato. Bruno è un giornalista professionista che lavora per il Messaggero Veneto dal 1995, a Pordenone dal 2006. E' attualmente responsabile della sezione sport. Quello che mi colpisce molto di Bruno è il suo amore incondizionato per la scrittura.  Voglio ringraziarlo ancora una volta per il grande interesse che ha mostrato verso il mio lavoro e il mio blog.

Potete trovare maggiori informazioni su di lui qui: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1068693962

Domani vi parlerò dell'intervista di oggi!!!
E COMPRATE IL MESSAGGERO VENETO lunedì!!!:D :D

A domani!!

marti

No comments:

Follow me