Sunday, March 25, 2012

YESTERDAY'S INTERVIEW

Good afternoon beloved followers and readers!

How do you feel today?

Yesterday I told you that I was supposed to be interviewed by a journalist of Messaggero Veneto.
So here I am talking about it.

The journalist was a nice and talkative young lady, Sara Uliana, who was pleasant and interested.

She carried on one-hour-and-a-half interview and it was more like a friends chat.

She asked some smart questions and she touched some elements of what I am in such a natural way, as if she knew me. In fact, it was the first time we met. I had a good feeling about her approach and I am confident her work will be a nice one! I really wish her all the best for her work and her life.

Let's see how the article will be tomorrow. Go buy Messaggero Veneto!!!! :) I will, of course, tell you more about the article and the interview.

Stay tuned!

Marti


Buon pomeriggio a tutti!

come va?

Ieri vi ho anticipato dell'intervista per il giornale Messaggero Veneto.
Ed eccomi qui a parlarvi di questo.

La giornalista era una giovane e loquace donna, Sara Uliana, che si è rivelata una giornalista piacevole e interessata.

Ha condotto l'intervista per un'oretta e mezza e l'ha impostata come una chiacchierata tra amici.

Mi ha posto alcune intelligenti domande e ha toccato alcuni aspetti di me in maniera estremamente naturale, come se ci conoscessimo. In realtà era la prima volta che ci vedevamo.

Ho avuto un buon feeling sul suo personale approccio al giornalismo e sono fiduciosa che il suo lavoro sarà molto buono!

Le auguro il meglio per il suo lavoro e la sua vita.

Domani vedremo come sarà l'articolo e, ovviamente, ve ne parlerò!!
Comprate tutti il Messaggero Veneto!!! :)
Domani vi farò sapere.

Rimanete collegati!!

Marti  

No comments:

Follow me